Training Course for Youth Workers and Educators
2-10 August 2018
The aim of Actualize your potential: Facilitate! is to develop your Experiential Learning facilitation skills.
We take Experiential Learning (EL) as a process in which you can learn through experiencing non-formal education methods and reflecting upon your experience, extracting your own learning outcomes and finding out how to apply these in the future.
In this training course, you will acquire the skills to design and facilitate Experiential Learning workshops by creating innovative EL sessions and testing them on spot, getting feedback to support you in their future applicability.
This training course is for you if:
- you are actively involved in education and/or youth work
- you want to be able to design, facilitate and debrief Experiential Learning workshops
- you are interested in renovating your facilitation tools and creating new resources
- you are official resident of Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Romania, or Spain
- you are able to work in English
- you are highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole training course